Tuesday, August 8, 2006

In My Dreams

Rating:★★★★
Category:Music
Genre: Blues
Artist:Reo Speedwagon
There was a time some time ago
When every sunrise meant a sunny day, oh a sunny day
But now when the morning light shines in
It only disturbs the dreamland where I lay, oh where I lay
I used to thank the lord when Id wake
For life and love and the golden sky above me
But now I pray the stars will go on shinin, you see in my dreams you love me

Daybreak is a joyful time
Just listen to the songbird harmonies, oh the harmonies
But I wish the dawn would never come
I wish there was silence in the trees, oh the trees
If only I could stay asleep, at least I could pretend youre thinkin of me
cause nighttime is the one time I am happy, you see in my dreams

Chorus:
We climb and climb and at the top we fly
Let the world go on below us, we are lost in time
And I dont know really what it means
All I know is that you love me, in my dreams

I keep hopin one day Ill awaken, and somehow you'll be lying by my side
And as I wonder if the dawn is really breakin
You touches me and suddenly Im alive
-----
i was waiting for a jeep when this song was played in a restaurant near me. then, boom! i can relate. for a couple of days now i'm dreaming to be with that person. sigh.

4 comments:

Milo B. said...

nice and meaningful lyrics

Miko Legaspi said...

thanks. =)

Carl Oafallas said...

waaa.. nag motel nanaman! cno kasama mo jan! hah?!

Miko Legaspi said...

hahaha, business trip po yan no.