Friday, October 6, 2006

Walking in The Rain

My exercise routine is to run from V2 Cruz (near La Salle, where I Stay) to San Marcelino - Nakpil (where I workout) for warm up, and walk back again for cool down.

But last night, just before I finished pumping some iron, the rain fell.

I thought, should I wait till it stopped?  But then I decided to go on what I usually do, I walk back home.

I was drenched.  Talking bout a real cool down.  and this song kept playing inside my head:

"The first time I saw you
You were standing in the rain
There was something about you
That made me look again
The way that you let the rain
Fall down on you
The way that you smile
When your eyes met mine"
------------Wiseguys, The First Time I Saw You


While walking, I remembered my shampoo ran out the day before.  And so I entered the Ministop near Quirino, where the saleslady didn't hide her surprise.

"Hindi naman kayo basa nyan Sir,"
I said, "Huh?  Hehehe, halata pala"
------------Ministop Saleslady, Conversations with Strangers.



And she laugh when I bought a shampoo.  Maybe she thought I would use it in my hair immediately.

8 comments:

XXXX YYYY said...

haha..

Miko Legaspi said...

=)

Third Villarey said...

nice post... :DD

Miko Legaspi said...

thanks. i tried to make it very simple. just a narration of what happend. =)

Joshua Caleb Roa said...

yeah, i agree. its kinda refreshing in a way.

Miko Legaspi said...

yup. refreshing.

Carl Oafallas said...

hahaha... natawa ako sa isang yun! eh bakit nga nmn kasi sa mini stop pa bibili..
eh basang basa ka nga...

hihihi...

Miko Legaspi said...

hehehe. thanks.