Monday, October 2, 2006

Ms. Britney, My Officemate from Hell

Last Friday, one of my officemate really pissed me off.

Because of black-out, I can’t use my computer. So I went to one of my officemate, Mr. Garcia and just talk to him bout partying and stuff. Just then, I heard from the back:

Hey, Mike (my officemate), hindi ka ba busy? Trabaho naman dyan!
------------Ms. Britney Tyson (not her actual name) to Mr. Garcia, Officemate from Hell

Though she sounds like she’s jesting, we all know she was referring to me.

Yes, I got nothing to do. Yes, I was just wasting time. Yes, the company was paying me for it. And that’s the point, it is the company, not her, that’s paying me. Why the hell she doesn’t mind her own business.

I did not retort, though. I desperately psyche myself up not to say something mean. I just tried to understand her. She’s ugly, she’s old, she’s single, she have tons of work and she doesn’t earn much. One last critic from me might make her think that all forces in the universe conspired against her. Hahaha. Ah, yes, she can be proud of her foreign boyfriend (this is still unconfirmed humor). Well, I’ve seen the taste of some foreigners here, hehehe, exotic.

So I walked leisurely, whistling. I didn’t retort. Showing her that I got nothing to do (and the fact that I earn higher) is enough.

Whoah, I am ev
il.

11 comments:

XXXX YYYY said...

LOL.. natawa ako dun.

Miko Legaspi said...

hehehe, bwisit nga to the max eh. pero kinaya naman. =) pero minsan gusto ko ng magparinig din: wag makialam ang di nagpapasahod sa kin =) hahaha.

XXXX YYYY said...

tama ka dun. wala naman silang karapatan at power sau. malas lang pagmeron lol

Miko Legaspi said...

hehehe. sorry sila. i work directly w/ the boss. sya lang may under sa kin. hahaha.

XXXX YYYY said...

haha goodluck nalang sa mga yun..

Honey Federico said...

Haha... si Britney... wlang ka kupas kupas.... Ok lang yan..for as long as ur under MK... wlang gagalaw sayo jan.... Just an info... the name Britney was given to Her by Nani....coz he saw her wearing high heeled pink sketchers sneaks with a white mini skirt and lots of chains in her neck and waists.... Britneyng Britney bida????

XXXX YYYY said...

d ba to galing sa book na "the alchemist?"....alam mo ganyan tlga ugali pag spinster..hehe

Miko Legaspi said...

well, sadly, i haven't read "The Alchemist" yet. but it's on my christmas list.

but you can also find the phrase in David Pomeranz' "Born for You".

juan paolo fernandez said...

bait mo pa rin kc di mo sinabi sa kanya... at least dito mo lang ikinuwento hahaha!

kulamin mo... tas. chop-chop mo... silid mo sa garbage bag then ikalat mo sa buong luzon yng mga pira pirasong katawn niya.

makakahinga ka ng maluwag, i'm sure! hehehe!

Miko Legaspi said...

hahahaha, that's tempting. but her lousy existence is her punishment already. im content to see her suffer daily. hahahaha. i'm evil.

juan paolo fernandez said...

hahaha! got a point there! i thought m more evil!